Published by Shana | Filed under Knitting
I’ve been reordering and prioritizing my long, long list of projects. Spring is beginning to flirt with Kansas from across the room, so the need for warm things is waning.
Next up are a silk lace stole for Mom to wear to Michelle’s wedding. I’ll do Madli’s Shawl from Knitted Lace of Estonia. This will be the most difficult and most luxourious thing I’ve made to date. It will be the start of a long and fiscally dangerous love affair with silk.
Are you in love? I am.
I just picked up this yarn today to make a Shipwreck Shawl. It’s a wool/bamboo blend. I plan to use it as a table cloth. I don’t really understand wearing circular or square shawls.
This photo is really an excuse to show off this gorgeous bowl I picked up in Jackson, MS. Envy is appropriate.
Also on my list of potential projects for this summer -
- New washclothes for the kitchen
- Fancy guest towels for the bathroom
- Freshly embroidered towels for the kitchen
- A red Spanish Armada for another table cloth, possibly in silk I dye
- A new quilt for my bedroom
- Finishing those stupid socks that have been around for over a year